Aero Club Liege-Spa
The Aero Club Liege-Spa was formed circa December 1908 at the headquarters of the Liegeois Automobile Club.
Initial officers in 1908 included Emil Digneffe, president; Auguste Dumoulin and Adrien G. Piedboeuf, vice presidents; and Chevalier Jules de Their, general secretary. Officers in 1910 included Digneffe, president; E. Gerard, vice president; and A. Redboeuf, secretary.
The Aero Club Liege-Spa affiliated with the Aero Club of Belgium in 1910 or earlier.
Need to find if "de" is part of name. Also need to confirm that there is not a club Liege in addition to Liege-Spa, so only one entry is needed. On Hathitrust only de is in English language publications 1910 or earlier. Aero-Manuel does not use de.
- Deutsche Luftfahrt, Volume 12, p 839 <== look for more info here
- 1 Flight 4 (1909)
- 1909 Motor Cyclopaedia YB 109 Misc
- 1910 Annuario dell' Aeronautica Primo 368 (Sept. 1910)
- 1911 Aero-Manuel 223 (1 Oct. 1910)
- Braunbeck's Sport-Lexikon: Luftschiffahrt 165
|Organization names||Aero Club Liege-Spa : Aero Club Liege-Spa|
- Address: 5 Rue du Casque, Liege (1909); 2 Rue des Dominicains, Liege (1910)