Aero Club of New Jersey
The Aero Club of New Jersey, with headquarters at Hackensack, was incorporated by the State of New Jersey, on 5 Dec. 1910. Club objectives were to qualify aeronautic pilots, promote aviation meets, conduct aviation schools, and, generally, to advance the science of aviation. As it did not plan to engage in manufacturing, there was no capital stock.
The nine incorporators in 1910 included Augustus Post.
- 1910 NYT, 6 Dec.; 1911 Aircraft, 1 Jan.
|Organization names||Aero Club of New Jersey|
|City||Hackensack, New Jersey|