Bulletin Officiel de la propriété industrielle & commerciale
From Inventing aviation
(Redirected from BOPI)
The Bulletin Officiel de la propriété industrielle & commerciale (BOPI) was a periodical published by the French government with information about 19th century French patents. Some editions are available at the USPTO library.
For historiography on this wiki
- BOPI was published in some years that also have a CdB. For our purposes the BOPI entries are usually more informative than CdB ones; e.g. they include the year right in each entry, and it will be explicit if the entry is a cert d'addition.
- A BOPI entry will have -- -- on each side of the number, whereas a CdB one will not.
- Editors of this wiki had some access to the BOPI publications at the U.S. Patent Office library in Alexandria, Virginia, and to many more at INPI in France.
- Here is a BOPI from 2005, published by INPI: 
- 1889 book on procedures for French patents
- Bulletin Officiel de la propriété industrielle & commerciale entry in WorldCat
- BOPI on BNF.fr catalog