Brandenburgische Flugzeugwerke was established Jan 1914 by Igo Etrich, designer of the original Taube monoplane. Control acquired May 1914 by Camilio Castiglioni who moves works to large facilities at Brandenburg am Havel; July 1914, merges with Hansa Flugzeugwerke, which see, and new entity is named Hansa und Brandenburgische Flugzeugwerke GmbH.
After founded by designer Igo Etrich; soon joined by designer Ernst Heinkel, also a designer.
|City||Libau (elsewhere, Liebau)|
|Ended aero||Merger, July 1914|
|Key people||Igo Etrich, Camilio Castiglioni|