Breguet Aeroplanes, Limited
From Inventing aviation
Breguet Aeroplanes, Limited was the British company for producing aircraft connected with Louis-Charles Bréguet.
Capital of £30,000 and directors:
- Jules de Meray (Chairman of the Automobile Co-operative Association)
- Lt.-Gen Sir Charles Knox, K.C.B.
- Engineer-Rear-Admiral Charles Rudd
- Emile Salmson of Canton-Unné Aero Engine Company)
- Jacques Bréguet (one of the managing directors of the French Bréguet Company)
- Gustave Garnier (also of French Bréguet company) — Managing Director;
located at 1, Ablemarle Street, London.
|Names||Breguet Aeroplanes, Limited|
|Affiliations||Société des Avions Louis Breguet|
|Key people||Louis-Charles Bréguet, Jules de Meray, Charles Knox, Charles Rudd, Emile Salmson, Jacques Bréguet, Gustave Garnier|