From Inventing aviation
- M. E. Crewe. Meteorology and Aerial Navigation. Occasional Papers on Meteorological History, No. 4. Royal Meteorological Society, Specialist Group for the History of Meteorology and Physical Oceanography, September 2002. ISBN 0 948090 20 0.
Looks at technological and organizational aspects of the interface between meteorology and aerial navigation. Some early history but mostly focused on airplane era.
Starts with some early history; mostly focuses on the airplane era.
- Narrative of Two Aerial Voyages (1786) by John Jeffries
- Airopaidia (1786), Thomas Baldwin
- Aeronautica (1839) by Thomas Monck Mason
- Aerostation (1840) by Charles Green
|Related to aircraft?|