Patent BE-1913-Meugniot from FR467096
From Inventing aviation
- We don't have the number of this patent.
- Unusually these apparently French inventors filed this patent first in Belgium.
- The title has been inferred from the French patent making reference to it. These are normally identical in parent and child patents.
- Based upon a study of the French patent making reference, "hélices", while meaning literally "blades", means here, and often elsewhere, propellers, with no emphasis on the blades themselves.
- It was a matter of variable convention that francophones, and perhaps Belgians in particular, often referred to "hélices" where they could have referred to "propulseurs".
- Inventor location: Arc-lès-Gray, Haute-Saône, France
- espacenet bibliographic data of French patent making reference hereto
- Original via Espacenet of French patent making reference hereto
- Patent BE-1913-Meugniot from FR467096 (English title: Improvements to propellers and other articles)
- Patent FR-1914-467096 (English title: Improvements brought to articles such as, notably and above all, propellers, Supplementary to patent: Patent BE-1913-Meugniot from FR467096)
|Inventors||Jean-Gabriel-Joseph Meugniot, André-Charles-Marie Meugniot|
|Inventor country||FR, FR|
|Applicant person||Jean-Gabriel-Joseph Meugniot, André-Charles-Marie Meugniot|
|Applicant is inventor?||Yes|
|Original title||Perfectionnements apportés aux articles tels, notamment et surtout, que les hélices|
|English title||Improvements to propellers and other articles|
|Filing date||January 10, 1913|
|Full specification filed date|
|Supplementary to patent|
|Related to aircraft?||Yes|
|National tech categories||BE K|
|Number of citations|
|INPADOC family ID|
|Number of text pages|
|Number of diagram pages|
|Number of figures|
|Number of claims|