William Henry Fauber
William Henry Fauber was a manufacturer and aero inventor patenting from 95 Boulevard de la Seine, Nanterre, France.
I think some sources say he was an American.
An evolving airplane design might be traceable in the course of his international patents from 1906–1910.
He also patented a "hydroplane boat", not an aircraft but a boat designed to lift up somewhat while traveling speedily through the water.Patents whose inventor or applicant is William Henry Fauber
- Patent GB-1906-4204
- Patent FR-1906-363017 (English title: Aeroplane)
- Patent AT-1907-30944 (English title: Drachenflieger)
- Patent DE-1906-202333 (English title: Drachenflieger)
- Patent FR-1908-385245
- Patent GB-1908-24344 (English title: Improvements in Aeroplanes)
- Patent US-1910-971030 (English title: Aeroplane)
|Names||William Henry Fauber; William Henri Fauber|
|Locations||Nanterre, France; Chicago|
|Tech areas||Drachenflieger, airplane, marine|