William Phillips Thompson
William Phillips Thompson was an aero inventor and patent agency founder, probably in Manchester.
Thompson must have been the founder of patent agency W.P. Thompson & Co..
Thompson was involved in Planes Ltd.
Thompson had degrees F.C.S. and M.I.M.E. after his name.Patents whose inventor or applicant is William Phillips Thompson
- Patent GB-1894-13996 (English title: Improvements in the Art of Aërostation, and Apparatus therefor)
- Patent GB-1904-15798 (English title: Improvements in flying machines)
- Patent GB-1908-25315
- Patent FR-1908-387693
- Patent FR-1910-410001 (English title: Improvements to airplanes)
- Patent GB-1910-9485 (English title: Improvements in Flying Machines, Supplementary to patent: Patent GB-1908-25315)
- Patent US-1916-1192954
- Patent US-1919-1291260
- Patent US-1919-1301196
- Patent GB-1906-27312 (English title: Improvements in or appertaining to Aerostats)
- Patent GB-1908-2651 (English title: Improvements in flying machines)
|Patents for which William Phillips Thompson was the patent agent|
|Patents for which Wm. P. Thompson was the patent agent|
|Patents for which W. P. Thompson was the patent agent|